Modern Clinical Hypnotherapist, Strategic Psychotherapist, and Integrative Wellness Practitioner
Lisa is the Founding Director of Trilogy Integrative Wellness Therapies. Lisa offers Modern Clinical Hypnotherapy, Strategic Psychotherapy, Mentoring and Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Techniques and a number of Integrative Mind and Energy Therapies to assist clients address their mental health and behaviour change goals. Therapy is client-centred, therapist-led and solution-focused providing clients with long-lasting positive change.
Lisa is also an Early Childhood Professional with a wealth of knowledge and extensive experience in the Early Intervention space. She is a Child Development Specialist with experience as a Family Support Caseworker, Parenting Educator, Domestic Violence Education Group Facilitator and Hypnobirthing Australia, Practitioner and Birthing Educator
Lisa understands that all aspects of health are intrinsically connected, with each aspect of mind, body and spiritual wellness impacting on the other; achieving balance is essential to overall wellness. Lisa works with clients, specialised health professionals and services to restore balance and wellness to their lives and address health and wellness in a holistic way. Lisa achieves this by encouraging authentic engagement and nurturing strong, supportive, professional relationships with her clients.
Integrative Wellness Plans are individually tailored to meet the unique needs of each client and are developed collaboratively with you and your team of health care professionals. This collaborative practice provides a continuity in care, clear focus on your shared goals and ensures your health and wellness is addressed in a holistic, integrative way that addresses all aspects of wellness resulting in long-lasting positive life changes
As a mother of 2 adolescent children and a wealth of knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Education & Development, Lisa specialises in supporting families, children and adolescence but also enjoys supports clients from all walks, ages and stages of life; from pre-schoolers to parents, millennials to centennials
Whether you need help conquering your fears, gaining power over your pain, crushing your weight loss goals, finding your calm amongst the stress and anxiety, quitting those unhealthy habits or simply building a better, brighter more balanced future for yourself and your loved ones.
To make an appointment with Lisa you can go to the link below or contact her via email or phone.
Ph: 02 43464777
- Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – Institute of Applied Psychology
- Practitioner of Emotional Intelligence – Institute of Applied Psychology
- Practitioner of Time-Based Therapy – Institute of Applied Psychology
- Coach – Institute of Applied Psychology
- Accredited Youth Mental Health First Aider
- Diploma in Community Services (Children’s Services) – TAFE NSW
- Hypnobirthing Australia Childbirth Education Practitioner – Hypnobirthing Australia
- Circle of Security Parenting Education Practitioner – Circle of Security International
- Parents As Teachers Trained Practitioner – Macquarie University
- From Mistrust to Trust: Brain based, attachment focused treatment for traumatised treatment and young people – Dr Dan Hughes & Dr Jon Baylin Training
- Better Relationships Through Attachment Based Play (Play Therapy) – Continuum Consulting Australia PTY LTD
- The Shark Cage Group Facilitator – Ursula Benstead
- Safe from the Start Trainer and Program Facilitator
- Domestic, Family Violence and People with Cognitive Disability Training – The Disability Justice Project
- Trauma Informed Group Work for Vulnerable Communities – Andrew King Facilitator Training
- The Empath Therapist – Spirit Insight School – Oscar De Sousa
- Solex AO Scanner Training – Solex University
- iTeraCare Frequency Wand – Prife
- Founding & Accredited Member of International Strategic Psychotherapists Association
- Affiliated Member of Hypnotherapists Council of Australia
- Executive Member of International Institute for Complementary Therapists
- Full Professional Membership of Australasian Integrative Medicine Association.